Re: reducing "time to setup"--

Another approach to speeding ramp time on a live loop performance—

--utilize a Shuffle script to reorder the bars of your initial loop in
order to create a B section or a C section.  If you are clever about
relative major/minor relationships, you can get at most diatonic chord
professions this way.

There is a useful Mobius script in the Circular Labs forum that will cut
the loop into a specified number of bars (Slices) and then reorder the
slices according to a sequence of bar numbers.  If you decide to go the
Mobius route, reach out to me offline and I will share several relevant
scripts with you.

Daniel