Re: mobius on a windows tablet?

A colleague at work got the Microsoft Surface Pro and my first thought was that it would make a good low profile looping platform. The Surface Pro (not the RT) model has more than sufficient computing horsepower for music and looping, and it's got standard USB ports for an audio adapter.

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM, TripleOhNine <3x09@carlsonarts.com> wrote:
I think I tried TouchOSC a while ago, but the screen on the iPad would fail to refresh and became unresponsive. Maybe I need to try it on a newer iPad?

Michael (3x09)

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com