Re: EHX 2880 or 45000 users say it loud say it proud!

Nice thread about the 45000. I am a longtime LP1 user, but have been
wanting to move away from it for a while, in fact havent looped for more
than a year because I just got tired of issues with it. I was thinking of
either going to the 45000 or laptop , but I sure like the 8 loops on the
LP1, I use a midi work surface which gives me a lot of control.

Any suggestions? I have a couple of Steinberg D/A's I could use in
implementing laptop looping.

Andy O not B