Re: difference harmonix 45000 and boomerang 3?

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Rusty Perez <rustys.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
they can play together, or
separately, but they CANNOT play one after the other. So, for example,
you cannot record a verse on track 1 and a chorus on track 2 and then
play them one after the other.

sure you can, you just need to mute and un-mute to move from one section to the other.  I haven't read the manual or anything, but I'm guessing mute is part of the midi implementation?
You have four tracks, they can be four parts of the same section or four different sections (un-mute to move).  They all keep rolling while the "current" loop is playing back so that allows some creative possibilities that are not available (as far as I understand) on the boomerang (e.g. drop the needle on location within the loop other than the beginning).  Reminds me of a certain four-track looper I used to own...

Sylvain