Re: How to play bass track with guitar ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mbrace-Guitar-Holder-/141138184523?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item20dc7dc94b

or you could have a bass right there beside you as well. I'm trying out a looping set up with a bass on a stand, wearing the acoustic with a lap steel beside me. mixers and AB pedals galore. very complicated with vox set up. I had 2 loopers in the mix at one time but they weren't synchable so there was drift. just another suggestion....  good luck.

time