Re: How to play bass track with guitar ?

I'm a guitarist and own a bass or two as well.

If in a performing situation I wanted to play bass from my guitar I would
likely use my VG99 or GR1 before I used any pitch shifting effects.

The nice thing about the VG or GR stuff is you can also get "fretless"
sounds out of them.

Even so, nothing quite sounds like the real thing.

Gimme a bass with flatwound strings anytime.

Best,

TK