Re: How to play bass track with guitar ?

HI Marc,

I use a GR-55 which has a number of great bass-esque sounds.

I was planning on doing a little audio demo for another thread at some
point this week, so perhaps I'll do the bass thing too. :)

Thanks for a great thread.

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!