2014 ITALIAN LIVE LOOPING FEST - invitation

Hi, looping people!  as I told you and in order to arrange the date as best
for you here in Europe, I tell you the date for the next Live looping Fest in Italy:
It will be on 16-17-18 of May 2014 in LIVORNO in the NTC Theatre.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teatro-C-Livorno/128684247186199
(1 hour from Florence, on the Tyrrenian sea).
I f you want to join the Fest you're welcome, we can offer a limited number
of places to stay in Livorno and we can also host someone in our houses in Florence.
Let me know if you are interested answering me (mas.liv@libero.it)
so i'll start to make a list of musicians and organize the Fest!

Long Live Looping
Massimo