Re: mixers and feedback loop

I found some interesting information on this site:

http://electro-music.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Articles.FeedbackOrNoInputMixing

Notice how the writer warns that some very high levels can break through the limiters?  That's the scary bit for me...  I'd use some broadcast quality limiters that guarantee no sound level beyond what the user sets.  But I guess that would be on the pricier side of things...

Time to visit your local music store ;)

Sylvain