Re: Easy to use Software Looper?

In Mobius you record your music as loops on tracks. Then you chose
"File/Save Project". This will create a folder on your computer with
the wav files neatly numbered after Track# and Loop#. Then you drag
and drop those files into your Audacity session and mix it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen