Re: signal path for two sources and my future boomerang III

Rusty,

I just got a rang and am faced with a similar situation except mine is
much simpler, I only want to run two basses (upright & resophonic bass) I
just got a tone bone "bass bone" by radial that has two ins on it.  Might
be worth checking out some of the other stuff in the radial line up, they
have a pretty cool looking "Swiss army" stereo di called the "JDI Duplex
Stereo Direct Box" not sure if it's exactly what you need but might be a
goo place to start.

Best,

Steve Uccello