Re: BeatBuddy: The First Guitar Pedal Drum Machine

It's fun to play with a drum machine that shifts between patterns in
its own way! I've done that a lot with the software iDrum. I don't
know more details about BeatBuddy but iDrum works like this: when the
full playlist for a typcial song is finished it simply keeps looping
the full song playlist. I like that for improvising along with the
box. You may run the full drum mix thoruh a lowpass filter, or
similar, to create parts on the fly; like if you need to bring out the
drums for a while or go into a break-down section or whatever.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen