Re: Live looping by Pete List on the Shahi Baaja

This is really, really beautiful.

I have a Japanese instrument that looks similar except that it doesn't
have the drone strings.

Wow, this just knocks me out.   Thanks for sharing.
(wonder if I could get this guy to come play the looping festivals
planned for this next year in the US, Europe, UK and Asia?)

Rick Walker