Thought Radio Playlist for December 21, 2013.

http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2013/131221.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #263 December 21, 2013.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I played a classic Klaus Schulze track, continued the
specialon Sequences electronic music magazine, and played new music
from theA.D. Music label.  In Phase 3, I played new music from Days
BetweenStations.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Klaus Schulze        Wahnfried 1883       Timewind (Revisited)
VA [Tranzit]         Cold Trip            Sequences No. 25
Sylvain Carel        All Those Thousands  Time and Tide (A.D. Music)
                       of Stars
Devine Matrix        Over the Reef        Hydrosphere (A.D. Music)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Al Jewer and Andy    Crystal Water        Music of the Earth (Laughing
                       Mitran               Cat)
David Lanz           Rainlight            Movements of the Heart
                                            (Shanachie)
Bill Leslie          Loch Lomod           Scotland - Grace of the Wild
                                            (none)
Steven Chesne with   Yorkietown           Moments from the Life Stories
  the Luminous World                        of Strangers Part One
  Orchestra                                 (Brahmasong)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
District 97          I Don't Wanna Wait   Hybrid Child (Laser's Edge)
                       Another Day
Dreadnaught          Ballbuster           The American Standard(Red Fez)
Days Between         In Extremis          In Extremis (none)
  Stations
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EST/GMT-5.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html