RE: BeatBuddy pedal: I'm David Packouz

Here's my questions:

1) Does the MIDI IN do clock sync? Does it recognize start and stop messages?

2) How sophisticated is its ability to map out whole scripted songs? How many songs could it hold? Where can I learn more about the software for doing this?

3) How many sounds can be stored per pattern?

4) Does it have an A/B fill function like my trusty SR-16 for improvisation?

5) What is the target retail price once the original round is done?

6) Do you need any documentation or instructional videos? Because I totally do that for a living. If so, please contact me.

If numbers 1 and 2 are good, strong answers, I will probably find being very interested in getting one. Looks promising.

~Brent
www.facebook.com/sciencegonewrong