Thought Radio Playlist for February 1, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/140201.html

The Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show has alternating hosts.  When I am
at the helm, the show is called Thought Radio and you can expect to hear
electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix
of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EST/GMT-5 on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow

Show #266 February 1, 2014.

Playlist on Bill's Blog:
http://billfox.blogspot.com/2014/02/thought-radio-playlist-for-february-1.html

Recap:
The show started early at 2 am and featured Ray Weston's solo album in
support of his NJ Proghouse show tonight at Roxy and Dukes in Dunellen,
NJ.  At 3 am, I featured The Twenty Committee who will play a NJ
Proghouse concert on March 16.  Prog continued to 4 am when I migrated
to Spacemusic and featured the reissue of a classic Klaus Schulze album.
Phase 1 started at the regular time when I continued thespecial on
Sequences electronic music magazine.

2:00 am Progressive Rock

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Ray Weston           Why Now              This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           Idle Hands           This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           The Evil Almighty    This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           When I Fall          This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           Charles Bronson      This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           Lonesome Secrets     This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           The Most Violent,    This Is My Halo (none)
                       The Beautiful
Ray Weston           Little Thing         This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           81702                This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           A Dead Give Away     This Is My Halo (none)
Ray Weston           This Is My Halo      This Is My Halo (none)
The Beatles          Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Love (Apple)
                       Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
The Beatles          All You Need Is Love Love (Apple)
Ray Weston           Bonus Track          This Is My Halo (none)

3:00 am Progressive Rock

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
The Twenty Committee Introduction         A Lifeblood Psalm (none)
The Twenty Committee How Wonderful        A Lifeblood Psalm (none)
The Twenty Committee Her Voice            A Lifeblood Psalm (none)
The Twenty Committee Airtight             A Lifeblood Psalm (none)
The Twenty Committee The Knowledge        A Lifeblood Psalm (none)
                       Enterprise
                     I. Overture II. Conceivers and Deceivers
                     III. Tonight IV. With These Eyes V. Finale
Brett Kull           She's Leaving Home   Echolyn Bandcamp Site
District 97          The Perfect Young    Trouble With Machines (The
                       Man                  Laser's Edge)

4:00 am Electronic Music

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Klaus Schulze        Totem                Picture Music (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        Mental Door          Picture Music (Revisited)
Klaus Schulze        C'est Pas La Meme    Picture Music (Revisited)
                       Chose

5:00 am Electronic Music

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Klaus Schulze        C'est Pas La Meme    Picture Music (Revisited)
                       Chose (continued)
Twyndyllyngs with    Chez Mosc 2013-09-14 electro-music.com
  Rob Hordijk

6:00 am - The usual start of Thought Radio...
Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Twyndyllyngs with    Chez Mosc 2013-09-14 electro-music.com
  Rob Hordijk          (continued)
VA [Otaku]           Burning Bridges      Sequences No. 26
VA [Prime Directive] Tone Angel           Sequences No. 26
Under the Dome       Hell                 The Demon Haunted World (Neu
                                            Harmony)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Al Jerwer and        Cavern Lake          Music of the Earth (Laughing
  Andy Mitran                               Cat)
Jack Gates           Delay Time           Voyage of the Troubador (none)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Mary Fahl            Speak To Me          From the Dark Side of the
                                            Moon (none)
Mary Fahl            Breathe              From the Dark Side of the
                                            Moon (none)
Mary Fahl            On the Run           From the Dark Side of the
                                            Moon (none)
Mary Fahl            Time                 From the Dark Side of the
                                            Moon (none)
Neptune Massive      Polaris              Neptune Massive (none)
Green Violinist      Do Worry Be Sad      Green Violinist (Galileo)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am EST/GMT-5.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html