Re: Loopfests Need YOU!

Hi hitchhiked all over, including CA, in the mid to late 90's and found
people by and large we're wonderful, though getting though big cities was
usually  not. Also, it was pretty lonely because nobody else is doing it
really.

If you do it, definitely PLAY YOUR INSTRUMENT(s) and listen to your
instincts.

---Christopher
503.327.9329