Re: Call for Acts: SoCal LoopFest

Hi Noah,

My name is Monzelle Dozier (aka iLL.Luminous Brutez + The M.E.E.K). I'm highly interested in booking the SoCal Loop Fest. I have yet to be in another space with another live-loop artist and have regrettably missed out on the past 3 years of Y2K festivals. :( I have a rather unique instrument that a friend and I built that would definitely be appreciated in this circle, and i'd love to jam with other artists. I'm not close to Long Beach but much closer than Santa Cruz. Let me know if you have any availabilities. I haven't finished my personal website yet, but you can check out my first recorded EP @ http://illLuminousBrutez.bandcamp.com

Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for your time & consideration!