Von: Ian Wright [mailto:ianwright12@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2014 10:05
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Profiles

Hello, I was just looking at the profiles list and think it would be a good
idea if next to the name the country in which the looper is based was
added.
It would make it much easier to find local loopers. The list is too big to
go through from beginning to end looking for any local loopers.
....Ian Wright

Sent from my iPad