Galactic Travels Playlist #886 for March 27, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/140327.html

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem,
PA, 93.9 FM in Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, and webcasting on the internet.  WDIY also broadcasts
in Digital HD at 88.1 FM.

Show #886 March 27, 2014.

RECAP:
On this show, I concluded the month-long focus on Bruno Sanfilippo.  The
Featured CD at Midnight was "Urbs" on Hypnos Records.  I also played
music by artists appearing at The Gatherings in April and May.  See the
Events Page.
Bruno Sanfilippo: http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#mar
Events Page: http://soundscapes.us/gt/events.html

PLAYLIST:

11:04 pm
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Kevin Braheny        Starflight 1 *       Galaxies (Hearts of Space)
Airsculpture         Bock                 Quark Soup (Neu Harmony)
George Wallace       The Great Portal     Soul Ascending (AirBorn)
Steve Roach          Quiet Friend         Structures from Silence 30th
                                            Anniversay 3-CD Edition
                                            (Projekt)
Robert Rich          Alhambra             Morphology (Anodize)
Divine Matrix        Over the Reef        Hydrosphere (A.D. Music)
Bruno Sanfilippo     Urban Flow           Urbs (Hypnos)

12:00 am
ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ===============================
Bruno Sanfilippo     The City Reflected   Urbs (Hypnos)
Bruno Sanfilippo     Chaotic Order        Urbs (Hypnos)
Bruno Sanfilippo     The Gray Umbrella    Urbs (Hypnos)

1:00 am

 * = excerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist
-- = Background music under interview

NEXT SHOW:
On the next Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long focus on Steve
Roach to celebrate thirty years since the release of Structures from
Silence.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be disc one from the reissue
of "Structures from Silence" on Projekt Records.
Steve Roach: http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#apr
WDIY Announcement: http://wdiy.org/post/next-galactic-travels-2014-04-03

Bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT/GMT-4 on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and on 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.

Galactic Travels web site: http://galactictravels.info
Listen to WDIY at http://wdiy.org/programs/galactic-travels on-line.