Fwd: anyone heard of VoiceLive Touch?

Hi Tyler,

You're perfectly right about that - it is indeed like a tablet. You
can put on a table, on the floor, hold in you hand or mount it on a
mic stand. The user interface is well designed with a number of touch
pads (six I think...?) so you really don't need much visual control to
work it when making music. The looper is not multi channel, like the
latest VoiceLive 3 has. I think the VL#3 allows up to three
simultaneous loops of different lengths. Randolf Arriola on this list
has a VL 3 so he should be able to answer up for that. Myself I have a
VoiceLive 2 and once when doing a live looping clinic at the
university I borrowed the school's VoiceLive Touch - that's how I got
to know it. It's been around for a while but the voice sound patches
are legendary, cant be better actually. (but different, like in the VC
3, since it has a bit more effects).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com