Re: anyone heard of VoiceLive Touch?

I have a VoiceLive Touch 2. Its a very cool vocal effect device, mostly in the pitch shifting and pitch correction world, but some big reverbs and delays too. Not so many really obscure effects and few too many distortions (who needs 5 different amps for distorting you voice? (funny no ring mod)...

The looper is incredibly bad... but just cos the whole thing is very buggy, mostly cos of the touch thing, plus it seems to react to too much midi. I HAVE to send it midi cos of getting clock for delays, but then it seems to change patch on its own, select weird modes on its own, and generally be a pain.. unless I unplug the midi. It has a midi filter mode, so I got rid of everything but clock, seems better, but still a bit buggy.

Back to the looper. Its got about 50 seconds (cant remember) over 4 tracks, less tracks on long loops. You can record to 4 separate tracks, mute them reverse them and retrigger them independently, but not fade them individually. You can fade out the whole of the looper by using a workaround... theres no feedback of course.

But its buggy, sometimes it doesn't record when i hit record, sometimes it doesnt stop when i hit stop, sometimes it doesn't erase when I long press record...

I don't like the interface, it has load of idiotic features, that hide the simplicity of the device... its not a huge deal, but just.. who the fuck needs a GENRE SORT mode... its a voice effect!!! Why would you want to sort by Rock, Pop, Ballad etc... waste of space!

Sound Quality OK, and great choir effects from one man who cant sing...
If you can sing, you don't want one, cos people will think that you cant, for those who can´t sing, its great!!! I love it... pitch correction ha ha...

If you think its cheating, then go and sit on a beach with an acoustic guitar and sing Kum by ah me lord. cos I love it!