Re: MIDI trough

Yeah, well most of my boxes that dont have midi thru DO have some kinda "soft thru" assignable in some obscure menu somewhere. So they become "usable" again, but the amount of times I have had to resort to midid merge boxes and splitters is horrible, hate them... mostly cos you can only normally use one in a setup, second one always needs powering, plus... who can find nice 6 inch midi cables.. not me... soe you end up with half a mile og cable hanging around coiled up in yer rack...

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:36 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
> the products I have without always seem well.. er... cheap?

Not just "cheap" - when two units suffer lacking MIDI through one of
them instantly becomes UNUSABLE! ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com