EDP Midi out Ticking noise

 Hi all,

I have just finished my new setup for some upcoming shows... I've got mu guitar going directly into a midi syncd boss slicer, then into a Midi clocked Line 6 M9 then into the EDP.... the problem is...

once the EDP begins to send midi clock out to the slicer and M9 I can here audiable "ticks" in the audio line.

this is very unexpected and of course, pretty bad if I cant get it upder control before the shows.... HELP !!!

thanks

Phill MyOneManBand