Re: EDP Midi out Ticking noise

I reckon that either the Slicer or the M9 is the culprit.
Try removing each in turn.

It's possible that either of those does this even if it's
not actually broken, I've heard midi clock get into
the audio on a synced device before.
( that was a Lexicon MPX100 )
If it's a fault in the unit, then I bet it's hard to find!
...try a replacement unit if possible

It may be some patches does this and some don't, you just need to fault
find which device is the culprit and then you can sus that out.

(of course, if the EDP does this when it's on it's on it's the EDP,
 it would be a novel fault that I haven't heard of before)

OR

I don't know if it could be some kind of earthing problem tho.
If you've got a midi thru box try that in the midi clock connections.

andy