Re: Question about Loopers Delight Compilation

I should think so.

I have a track on one of the compilation CDs that is also on my own
personal solo CD "Flux Aeterna" (released some years earlier).

This was clear going in - and AFAIK always allowable.

This is bound to be other instances of this.

Peace,

Ted