Re: reanimating my frippertronics setup

Michael that's great - such dedication to the 'source'.  I love the fact you have the open reels.  I was never that vast but years ago when I worked in 'analog' television production I had pair studers at my disposal and felt that that only that can give.

Well done, love your tone and ideas in your 'reanimating'.

Jim