Re: PA Systems

I would love some recommendations as well.

Does anyone have an opinion/experience with Bose L1 system?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Stephen Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:
Hi Folks!

The time has come after several years of delays, and it's time for me to get a PA system. Suggestions from you veterans are more than welcome.  Portability is of course an issue, wattage, sound quality.  Is not having RCA-phono outs a problem?  This will be integrated with a laptop system along with an m-audio usb mixer.  Thanks so much.