Re: PA Systems

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:12 PM, Phil Clevenger
<phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
> No stereo in?

I guess you can feed it a stereo input but it doesn't have a stereo
output. The speaker is mono, so if you want stereo you'd better get
two. I thought this was bad a few years ago but today I would rather
take the Bose's good balancing of frequencies over a stereo speaker
setup (since I do a lot of gigs and find it more important that the
music gets heard than that the panning gets heard by the few pps that
happen to be standing at the spot of the venue where stereo can
actually be detected)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com