Re: FCB 1010 Question

Sorry Sylvan but RTFM is a bit presumptuous. Been there done that. You are right it clearly was not designed to do what I would like it to do, and that's why I said it's a fail *for me* only.

I have pursued the avenues you've suggested to no avail. Maybe it's still my fault but beyond a certain level of complexity it obviates the point of the device in the first place.

If you decide to take the time that I have, and you succeed in getting the unit to do what I've wanted it to, then good on you, and I'll happily apologize. Right after you send me your data file ;)

Love,

Phil :)

Sent from my iPhone