Re: Ditto X2 half-speed question

I've SO gotta get me one of these X2s... although an old friend who's moving south bequeathed a Space Echo unto me, so i have no business GASsing over anything. (chuckle)

From: bill walker <wildbillwalker@icloud.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: Ditto X2 half-speed question

yes, you can even toggle speeds while recording
 Bill

On May 26, 2014, at 12:09 AM, Jenko Nashorn <jenko.nashorn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello there,

I have a question to the Ditto X2 users: Is it possible to first switch to half speed and then record a loop (like on the Line6 DL-4)?
I use that feature quite a lot on my DL-4 and if that was indeed possible, the X2 would be a good candidate to replace my DL-4.

Cheers,