Re: FCB 1010 Question

Back to the FCB....

Why would stray cc messages interfere with Möbius if its not configured to respond?

I downloaded midi pipe but I'm not quite sure how it integrates into my Live environment.

Would I direct all my incoming midi devices to MP and then filter out the offending channel and direct Live to the single midi pipe?

Thanks,

Kevin (who would love won FCB controller but doesn't have the cash for such things)