Re: a polyphonic harmonizer in bidule

Hook up one Freqshift instance for each note you may want.
Switch it on only when that note is present.

...just occured to me on reading Per's post,

andy

On 27/05/2014 19:15, Per Boysen wrote:
So you want a six voices polyphonic harmoniser? Maybe a mixer object
would do to duplicate the audio stream into the six parallel channels
that hos one instance of the FreqShift each. I think you should do
some tests to find out if changing the FreqShift value really is the
best way of "playing notes/pitches". Maybe it is faster (less latency)
and more stable to set up an Audio Switcher object to target a number
of instances to react simultaneously when sending in the control event
to the Audio Switcher? The good thing with this method would be that
you may set up six voiced chords to be "played" by notes (or pedal tap
dancing). Part of the setting up trick is to daisy-chain a lot of pre
tuned FreqShift instances, one after the other, on each voice's
channel; all but one bypassed and the controlling event you send into
the Audio Switcher object will change which one of them are not the
bypassed one. And as already said, one "leg" of the Audio Switcher can
activate different FreqyShift instances on each channel. Example: if
you think that you need a scale of five notes to pick from you have to
daisy-chain six FreqShift instances on each one of the six channels
and set up a control assignment to the Audio Switcher where you also
assign external events (pushing your Nanokey note-on or kicking a
pedal or whatever).

There might be other good ways too, this was just the first idea that
came up when reading your post.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com