Re: Ethos Overdrive for sale

Luca
  the Clean Ethos will be approximately half the size and half the price,
and he is taking orders now

Luis
  Im with Chris Muir, though I don't own an H-9 I sure as hell would like
one, Why, because I could access algorithms I like from the whole factor
series library with ought having to own  them all, and though I love my
timefactor, it would be nice to have a real editor librarian to work with,
 I think the mod factor has something that if not exactly mimicking a
uni-vibe, could get something so luscious and Hendrix-ian, you would pause
and think, what would Jimi do? and then you would realize he'd play an
H-9, if it had been available… of course

Miles
 Im not sure if you are yearning for a ring modulator or not but some of
your descriptions are hinting at that
 budget but well rendered versions can be found on line 6 M5 through 13,
dedicated ones, I tried the new Moog,which  was very lovely,  in a robot
vomit /attack of the alarm clock-bots sort of way.

Phil
this just reinforces my belief that there is an overdrive born every minute

bill