Re: Boomerang survey - please respond

The problem we have is that we want to make the III all it can be but the hardware is fixed. We can, of course, design a completely new looper, but in the short term we want to improve it to satisfy customer's desires. So we have to design behavior with the current layout in mind.
        I registered your vote for "Stack button goes straight to playback with
Stack active".