Re: An acknowledgement of ALL who have produced LIVE LOOPING FESTIVALS around the WORLD

Thanx Rick,and more so to you for putting so much effort to keep this
alive!
I would have never met so many wonderful people from so many parts of the
world
It has been worth evry moment of it and a fantastic experience
Keep on rocking!
Luis