Re: Saving complete Mobius configurations as a single file...

Hi Bob,

Here's a possible third way:
First create the different Track Setups and MIDI Control Bindings
setups. Then use a script to load any needed configuration of the two.

This worked well for me many years and many Mobius versions ago. I had
to call those scripts in reset mode though, or else it would crash
Mobius. To keep theses "global setup switches" apart from the usual
commands I use to perform with Mobius I only assigned them to
on-screen buttons in Mobius. I can't promise this works with the
current version but it might be something to look into and try out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen