Re: strange EDP problem

Your guess is correct: MIDI SySex does not support MIDI channel
number. Sysex data is not good for music, in fact it it was designed
for sending non timing critical data (like patches and global
settings). Sysex events are very long and do not fit in between clock
data in a MIDI stream so therefor it wrecks havoc with the timing.
Maybe you can use separate MIDI out ports to address the Axe and the
EDP directly? Daisy-chaining is bad when Sysex is in the house. Giving
Daisy a separate room will cut MIDI some slack. :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen