Re: Syncing Reaper to Mobius

I've tried doing this by using loopbe virtual ports and midi ox but it doesn't seem like Reaper sees the virtual ports.

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Check if Reaper can be set to follow MIIDI clock and set an appropriate port for that incoming. Then set Mobius (globally) to "sync=out" and chose the same port as you did set Reaper to listen through as Mobiuus "plugin Out" under the MIDI Devices category. You may also want to adjust Monius "max/mini tempo" parameter