Re: Mobius technique question

Thanks Per,

Looking at the Startpoint info it seems like that could work.  Do you know if there is a way to reset it to the original location after one has shuffled things around (other than Undo I suppose).  Also, would you recommend this over the Slip function and if so, why?  I'm just asking as I'm sure I'll try both to see how it feels.  I'm just worried that using startpoint I'm likely to get things far away from where I'd like them to be (or maybe not).

Kevin