Re: drone loop

RPC,

I have an old "A-Team" tin lunchbox that I picked up at a garage sale for
a quarter over 2o years ago.

I kept thinking I wanted to make something out of it (too big and flimsy
for a stomp box) but you have given me some new inspiration.

I already have had (and played) kalimbas for many years.

This could be fun.

Thanks!

TRK