Re: OT Marshall amp + external spk

I too have played guitar through a leslir (Hammond Elka here) and mine had the amp stage integratef, wich means feeding it from a speaker output would be destructive. i used to cable the amp's fx loop output (line level) or instrument level by splitting the guitar ooutpu by a stereo chorus pedal targeting my Marshal top+cab and the Hammond.