IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL THOSE PERFORMING AT the Y2K14 LOOPFESTIVAL in Santa Cruz, San Jose and San Francisco

I had a software problem with my e-mail client
and lost all of the performers lists for the festival.

I've reconstructed them almost completely from other e-mail saves but still
afraid I've missed one or two names of people who have already confirmed.

I know that I've missed a couple of newbies on that list.

Here is the list I've compiled. If you are not on it, would you please contact me as soon as possible in this format (very important)

Subject:  YOUR NAME   CONFIRMED PERFORMER NOT ON YOUR LIST  Y2K14 LOOPFEST

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,    yours,   Rick Walker

I've already added GARY REGINA and KAILEE MARTIN to the list.

---
protection is active.