Re: Hi Michael, Rick Walker here with the Y2K14 LOOPFESTIVAL with important and timely news

I am really, really sorry to hear that Rick.

I know that the Y2K festivals are your "baby" each year and this venue
"snafu" a terrible blow so late in the season.

Don't give up hope.

Something will turn up.

Perhaps, now that the word is out, the community will surface something.

Surely someone who resides in the SC area will volunteer ideas eventually.

Thinking positive thoughts and sending them your way.

Best,

Ted