Re: Boomerang users and other blind pedal users, your input please

OK, apologies to Mike and the entire Boomerang empire, :) for some
reason the section about the panic button didn't appear for me when I
read the manual as displayed in Firefox, but once I downloaded and
opened it, it does mention and describe the panic button feature.

Unfortunately I don't think it can be assigned to a foot button unless
I have a side car, but that may be in my future.

Just discovered that the erase-all feature is available to me when no
loops are playing.

does any one know what will happen if one loop is "accidentally"
recording, and I press and hold yellow to erase all?

I will figure this thing out and make it work for me!

Thanks!
rusty