Doctor T at Longy Friday

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
Hi folks.

I'll be doing a 10 minute improv  at Longy School of Music on Friday as part of their September Fest  http://longy.edu/about/events

I'll be working with Dave Bryant, keys and Jeremy Von Buskirk, laptop. The venue is at 27 Garden Street, Cambridge. Admission is free.