Psychedelic Halloween tracks from the 90s...

Found this in the vaults from my old indie band Overdrive Date Master. As
I vaguely recall we were commissioned to deliver a "scary Halloween" song
for a novelty CD to be released around 1999-2000.

Instruments used include Moog Etherwave Theremin, tape echo, Boss RPS
rack, Linn 9000, and a Library of Congress 8RPM turntable. Recorded on a
good old Tascam 238 Syncassette.

Free stream, Only $.99 download kids!  All funds go to this year's candy
fund for neighborhood kids (last year we had almost 200 kids visit!)

Dig: https://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/track/flight-9000

Boo!

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/