Thought Radio Playlist for October 18, 2014.

http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio/playlists/2014/141018.html

Thought Radio is the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show hosted by Bill
Fox.  You can expect to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic,
Progressive Rock, and an eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs
from 6:00 am to 8:00 am EDT/GMT-4 on WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and
streaming on the internet.  Bill also hosts Afterglow every Thursday from
8:00 am to 9:30 am.http://soundscapes.us/afterglow/index.html

Show #295 October 18, 2014.

Recap:
In Phase 1, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  In Phase 3, the Artist of the Month is Pallas. I played music
from "Arrive Alive" on InsideOut.

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Relativity Error     Fogscapes I *        Mindscapes Volume 1(Fox's Den)
VA [Navigator]       Ollss                Sequences No. 28
Zanov                Alone Again          Virtual Future (none)
Erik Wollo and       Portico              Weltenuhr (DiN)
  Bernhard Wostheinrich
Jonn Serrie          Galaxy Prime         Day Star (New World)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                  ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Jill Haley           Seep Spring Song     Mesa Verde Soundscapes (none)
Jill Haley           Sandstone Angles     Mesa Verde Soundscapes (none)
Peter Jennison       Taps (Written In     Coming Home (none)
                       Stone)
Luna Blanca          Long Island          Pirates Bay (none)
Ray Spiegel Ensemble El Camino Alto       Raga Jazz (Simla House)
The Piano Guys       Let It Go            Wonders (Sony)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Pallas               The Ripper           Arrive Alive (InsideOut)
Heliopolis           Take a Moment        City of the Sun (10T)
Jordan Rudess        Dance on a Volcano   The Road Home (Magna Carta)
Alan Morse           Cold Fusion *        Four O'clock and Hysteria
                                            (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
came with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.  The Artist
of the Month is Pallas.

Bill Fox
Host of Thought Radio, the Saturday edition of The AM/FM Show every
other Saturday at 6:00 am.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music.
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Website: http://soundscapes.us/thoughtradio
MySpace: http://myspace.com/thoughtradio
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/thoughtradio
Facebook Group: http://facebook.com/groups/thoughtradio
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/stream.html
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml
Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Timezone information - [ Winter: EST/GMT-5 / Summer: EDT/GMT-4 ]
Daylight Saving Time in the US (2014) begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March
9 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2.