Re: Getting off the list etc RE: Midi Foot Controller - Which One?

Hi Paul,

This will help you!
Quote is from http://loopers-delight.com/list/LoopList.html

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:
Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com
If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe request to:
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen