Re: what is the state of things with pedals these days?

Yeah Per, i'm about to pick up a TC Flashback Triple Delay for the same reason.  Figured I could control feedback to achieve simple goals.  considering that, at least.  I grabbed the Flashback X4 for a minute but sending it back.  The looper works fine, but the instant groove thang is what I'm looking for.